| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,304 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#89852 12/09/2001 6:18 PM | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | Hello Philip.
I have the "1954 CHEVROLET TRUCK WIRING DIAGRAMS FOR COMPLETE CHASSIS" but I do not know where I bought it. It has 4 interior pages and a glossy cardboard front and back cover. Black print on inside and red print on outside. A total of ten pages of useful information and drawings. It has specifications and wiring/installation diagrams for all electrical circuits and components (standard and optional). The print is clear and readable (I need my reading glasses for only one page). It is a licensed reprint of selected pages from Chevrolet service publications (not photocopies).
I cannot find this listed in a Chevy Duty catalog (mine is #25) and cannot find it on their website (their search engine does not work for "wiring diagram" - it gives errors for pages 2-8). So, I cannot confirm that this is kind of book they sell.
Tim | | |
| |
| |