| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,245 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 328 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 328 | I used a 60s-70s GM style tilt aftermarket column on my 51 Panel (without the key lock, I wanted a dash ignition sw.)
Although my original 51 wheel fit, I used a 49 Olds wheel and it fit on the splines just fine.... However, a 53 Buick wheel I tried was a different size altogether. Hope this helps a bit.
| | |
| |
| |