| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Steelonsteel, Gdads51, TUTS 59, Gray_Ghost, ESum, Ponchogl, bobwithm, Maybellene),
96
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,125 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 65 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 65 | Thanks, I'll check to see if it is ronco. The thermal tube is attached to the valve, I was in the process of putting things back together ( I did not do the dissassembly)and could not figure how it attached or where it attached. Thanks alot for the Chechman post I'll study it today. | | |
| |
| |