| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,418 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 402 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 402 | Will do Sir,
Thanks for the note. I was surprised to hear in the discussions that the driveshaft ought to be disconnected when in transit, but Jerry always explains this stuff so well that it made sense.
Haven't towed anything with this dolly yet, but will likely use it for hauling my truck to 'doctors' appointments as necessary until it's under its own power. The rest of the time, it'll be in the yard waiting for an ODSS brother in need.
I will use the POR-15 when I paint and see how that works. For now, a few welding jobs and tweaks are needed to get it flying straight. I might even see a mechanic friend about "alignment" before using it for the first time.
Best Wishes,
Jim | | |
| |
| |