| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,076 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 187 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 187 | I've had to do the same on the front right side , I'm at the stage where I've taken the outer and inner cowl panels off. I've been able to obtain new replacement panels now I have to just get started with alignment etc. I had to take the door off which helped for better access but someone else mentioned that I should put the door back on and see how the new panel lines up. It was a good idea as I found the new panel needes some adjustment and wouldn't have seen it with the door off. good luck
I would rather be late 10 minutes in this life than 10 minutes early for the next
The reason my lady and I have been together so long is because of the kids. Neither one of us wanted sole custody | | |
| |
| |