| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Gray_Ghost, RoseB),
153
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#89246 11/30/2004 5:10 PM | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 265 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 265 | I decided to test my fuel gauge and sending unit before I put them back in and found that the gauge will only go up to 1/4 tank and stops but the needle is free to float when I move the gauge from left to right. Any ideas as to why it only goes up to 1/4? | | |
| |
| |