| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,491 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#89235 04/09/2005 2:33 AM | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 31 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 31 | Visited the local junk yard a fw days ago and ripped out a heater since it looked just like an old GMC heater I saw not long ago. However, I'm not sure if i have the correct heater here to restore and eventually put into my '50 GMC pickup?? I'm guessing this is just the recirculating heater and obviously not the fresh air heater?? I've included a link to some pics to show you what I have here, then you can give me a heads up on if it would be the proper heater for my GMC?? Thanks in advance. http://oldgmctrucks.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=7081054621&f=633004236 Jason | | |
| |
| |