| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,616 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 16 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 16 | I was wondering if anyone has dropped a 350 crate engine into a big bolt. I have a 1951 gmc 350 2 ton. I need it to be a work truck and was thinking of buying a new crate engine. If anyone has done this and has advice I would be appreciative. Is there an adapter for the transmission? Is this possible or crazy? etc. Thanks in advance. | | |
| |
| |