| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,402 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 6 | Thanks Guys for all the info. I have been on the flywheel with a bar and it didn't move but I will try again. Mystery, Kroil, mixtures of brake fluid and ATF,etc. etc. in the cylinders. I would like to have it loose before I tear it down and maybe even running if possible as it is complete with carb and all other things necessary. I have it on dollys now but may put it on the floor and try rocking it. It will be a sweet ride when its done as it is a 5 window with the stainless trim package. I want to try to keep it as orginal as possible..Thanks again. I'll let you all know how it goes.... | | |
| |
| |