| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,361 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 6 | I am another newbie to Stovebolt and looking for help. I have a 1950 3600 Chev pretty much complete with a 216 that is froze and I can't get it to move. Have been putting various penetrating oils in the spark plug holes for the last six months all to no avail. I have no idea when it was last run or even turned over. Speedo showing 50,789 and I would like to save the engine if possible. Any ideas would be appreiciated before I start complete teardown. Work has slowed and it is time for my winter project to start. Thank you for any ideas and the web site is awesome.... | | |
| |
| |