| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,496 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 2,393 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 2,393 | I've seen several trucks with liner sprayed on the bed floor and up the sides. For a dailey use, non show truck, I think it's a good idea. I wouldn't go for a too thick,heavy plate though. Maybe 1/8th inch. It will still need support under it from the original bed crossmembers and to fit correctly. The bed front is seriuosly damaged. What do you plan to do about that?
Drew
| | |
| |
| |