| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
191
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 122 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 122 | I have something that is puzzling me today. I tried to take the truck out for its maiden voyage last night after adjusting the brakes. Unfortunately after starting the engine and depressing the clutch I tried to put it in gear, but just ground gears as if the input shaft was still spinning. Other than readjusting the clutch to remove any additional play (it is already pretty tight) are there any other possible explanations for this one? I am running a stock 235 with a 4 speed Saginaw w/the Patrick's shifter kit. Hopefully this is an easy fix so I can get the truck on the road tonight after nearly three years. Thanks.
Steve 55 1st Series 3/4 ton
| | |
| |
| |