Originally Posted by oldblue48
Did they make a passenger side seat for an AD panel truck. And whats a fair price to pay? Ive found someone who claims they have a set of panel seats. Thanks, Oldblue51
oldblue48 / Oldblue51

I am not sure what year your panel truck is, But the seat pictures below are for panel trucks from 1947 2nd thru 1955 1st series.
The 1941-1947 1st auxiliary seats have different mounting brackets. check out this Thread/Post for more pictures & info.

Warning:These are really pretty pictures:
S1 S2 S3 S4 S5 S6 S7
The paint color looks to be factory correct, upholstery is not.

Price is in the of Eye beholder or soon to be beholdee. The seats in the pictures above would garner top dollar.

Originally Posted by 1953 panel
Someone else needs to tell me. I purchased them from the owner of a 48 panel who put in new electric seats. He told me they were correct original A-D panel seats. I've been told they are from the Art Deco series. http://s365.photobucket.com/albums/oo91/1953panel/?action=view&current=DSCN00681.jpg
1953 panel

I never heard of Art Deco series Chevy Panel truck seats.
Sounds like a bunch of mumbo jumbo.
They do look nice and they look like they have the 1941-1947 1st auxiliary seat mounting brackets.
$300 smackers for both is a great deal.

Thanks,