| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,494 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 106 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 106 | Thanks Bill. I checked it out. There is a photo of the motor that appears to be in this truck. Now that I know where the casting number is I can pursue that. I have also found out where the frame stamping maybe so i will look at that as well. The only one of these trucks that I have seen side trim on is the Palimino, so no luck there. | | |
| |
| |