| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,102 Posts1,056,184 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2012 Posts: 3 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2012 Posts: 3 | I'll use the '48 - '54 pickup bellhousing that I'm told will bolt to the motor, has the engine mounts at the front which I've got now and has the late gearbox bolt pattern. | | |
| |
| |