| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,390 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#88523 06/16/2004 5:34 AM | Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 259 Member | | Member Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 259 | I have a 1950 1/2 ton and installed power windows with the one piece glass doors. I selected the window kit from Specialty Power Windows because of the stronger looking verticle track. I did have to cut into the door inner skin for this installation. The windows have been in for over 6 years and I haven't had one problem.
Joe
| | |
| |
| |