| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (jeffreyguy, Otto Skorzeny, Charles in CA, LAROKE, Wally / Montana, Cletus1950, 78buckshot, TrknGMC, UtahYork),
131
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,221 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#88447 03/17/2002 12:23 AM | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 17 Member | | Member Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 17 | well thanks alot guys I appreciate it. I saw somewhere on an earlier post something about if all else fails read the directions ie manual. The reason I could not find the switch even after looking at the manual is because it was not there. Yes it fell off. I have it fixed now. Again thanks. What a helpful crew. I just wish I could help someone out as I have been helped so many times. | | |
| |
| |