On the road
In Salt Lake City getting breakfast and mending the cover on the truck as best I can. It got torn up last night getting hit by the 30 mph winds at bonneville. Yikes.
Tuck is doing well, though I scared myself coming out of Auburn and thought the truck was overheating. The new gauge said 200, and I thought, from looking at the old gauge for so long the next line was 220. Truck is fine though and I. Disconnected one carb to cruise down the freeway.
It's running rich still and wish I had some smaller jets but do not.
55mph is EASY even with the occasionally wagging trailer behind. I'd go faster but need to mind the small tires on the trailer.
Speedo is off by 12mph.... There are some measued mile posts on 80 between the rest area and. Salt lake.. At indicated 52 a mile passed in 57 seconds...
Posted some photos..
If you are on Facebook I'm
Here Call if you like or are along the way
4o8.. 771.. 8254
Back to it.
Jeremy