| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Gray_Ghost, 55shaker, Ridgeback, 32Fordpuchoptop, Gdads51, Charles in CA, elhippie64, TUTS 59),
103
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,302 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 7 | I just saw the rerun of this show last night. I wish they would had shown the truck up close and in detail as I've never seen one before. I was pitching the idea to my brother (co-owner of our '51 GMC) of making ours a stretched crewcab as I've never seen a crewcab stove bolt before. I almost fell of the couch when I saw that Bruco firetruck on the TV show.
Anybody know where I can learn more about them? Interested in who build the cabs (GM or Bruco) and how they went about it. | | |
| |
| |