| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,287 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2012 Posts: 31 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2012 Posts: 31 | I bought a 235 yesterday (casting #3835911). After cleaning the crud off I found a Jasper rebuild sticker on it. No ID # on the sticker so Jasper couldn't tell me anything they did to it or when. The oil pan is a bluish-green and in pretty good shape. Is there any way to tell without taking it apart if it has harden valve seats or should I just add lead at fill-up just to be on the safe side? | | |
| |
| |