| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,487 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#88202 09/04/2004 2:40 PM | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 71 Member | | Member Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 71 | Thanks. I have two wires going to the (+) on the coil.
1.Line from ignition switch with the ballast resistor. This one seems to be ok.
2.Line from side terminal of starter switch. This one is hot with or without the ignition on. I guess that makes the starter switch the newest suspect. And it is a new switch. I'll have to take it off and have a look.
Am I correct that the side terminal should only be hot when the switch is depressed? | | |
| |
| |