| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,459 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#88143 10/20/2003 6:01 PM | Joined: Aug 2003 Posts: 264 Member | | Member Joined: Aug 2003 Posts: 264 | Thanks everyone! My switch looks like the one in the pic but I will have to look closer to see if "air" or "heat" is imprinted on the toggle itself. I have seen replacements that have a rotary dial, these must be aftermarket. I think I will try to use my existing switch after switching to a 12V motor. The current should be approximately halved and therefore the power dissipation from that ceramic/wire-wound resistor should be one fourth of original (power = current squared times resistance) | | |
| |
| |