| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Hush, Joe W, Peggy M, Jon G, Gray_Ghost, Guitplayer, 1 invisible),
160
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 13 | Also folks I'm in need of some replacement parts for the "handbrake" on my truck. It is unique in the fact that it works like a brake shoe on the "propeller" I have the through the floor shaft. And my gear-box has all the shafts and stubb-outs for nthe linkage. I found the brake laying in the ground half-buried, when I towed her hoime. But I need the linkage and the "shoe" itself that clamps on the propeller to freeze the driveline. Pretty awesome set-up. Which is why I want to get iut working. Any help is greatly apprerciated ! | | |
| |
| |