| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Gdads51, 2-Ton, 1 invisible),
103
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,471 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2012 Posts: 34 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2012 Posts: 34 | Hi chaps I have been having a problem with a fuse blowing and losing my lights/brake lights turn signals. I increased the fuse to a 30a after checking earths etc. I noticed that I got some kind of rattle noise from my alternator and my amp meter went up to full with the noise. Do you think the regulator in my alt is faulty hence blowing fuses. Is this possible. My truck has been converted to 12v with a 70's v8.. | | |
| |
| |