| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,666 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 43 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 43 | Thanks for this info/ it will save me a lot of time and aggravation when I go to swap them out. Can I pull the 216 engine & 4 speed Trans as one unit using a engine hoist. That is how I had pulle them as a kid when I worked on the cars of my era ?[ late 60 early 70 models]
Keith
| | |
| |
| |