| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,664 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 43 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 43 | I have found a 1954 235 with the factory 4 speed man trans still on it from a P/U. It has the front center motor mount and shorty water pump as you would expect. I currently have a 1948 P/U with a 1951 216 & factory 4 speed man trans on it.
Can I swap out the 54 engine and trans combo with the current 216 engine trans in the truck fairly easy? It appears like a perfect match.
Keith
| | |
| |
| |