| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (Gray_Ghost, JW51, 55shaker, MickeyP, GMCJammer51, Bills Auto Works, Bill Hanlon, Charles in CA, dt235sd, Gdads51),
104
guests, and
7
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,151 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#87768 03/09/2004 5:25 PM | Joined: Oct 2000 Posts: 108 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2000 Posts: 108 | I have also had problems with the runtz. My '49 doesn't like them. I have the power lead coming straight off of the battery & it is grounded correctly. I have replaced it a couple of times. It works for a while then just dies and bingo no gauge again. I just watch my odometer from fill up. | | |
| |
| |