Well here's the deal, mock it up. If you don't want to for some reason, you need to decide where you want the tranny then measure all the parts "stack up" to get to the side motor mounts and thus the tubular eng mount location..or decide where you want the motor and measure the "stack up" to the trans mount. This is not the way to do it but if you want the measure method, this is it. You may miss something as I mentioned above. BTW I have installed BBC and SBC in TF several times and always mocked it up because, like you, I was using newer motor, trans and tubular mounts. Nobody will have the measurement you need. If they do, do you want to drill and fab from someone elses numbers?


Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn