Yes I did enjoy homecoming a lot. I was lookig forward to Griggs deal too.. but between the heat and other issues, I had to cancel at the last minute.

I am looking forward to the KC trip. I believe the truck is up to the task, so it's time to make take the plunge. After all my talk about building it to travel, it's time to put it to the test.

I've been the route many times in my travels and have been to KC a number of time, but only stopped long enough on one occassion to pick up a relative to drop in Cali. So this will really be my first "visit" to KC.

The trip works out well for me too, because it will allow me to get in a visit to one of my oldest friends Mike. He has a beautiful B&B in Sylvia, Kansas. it's only 3 hrs from KC to his place so it is a sorta rare opportunity to see him.

I'm really feeling jazzed about the whole thing.


1951 Chevy 1-Ton Panel
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Pictures of the restoration on Photobucket
Now cruising in the Passing Lane
RIP good friend.