As a few others at this time, I'm working on the frame and none stop rust removal.... also grinding out the rivets on each and every bracket...

I plan on filling 90% of the factory holes in the frame and smoothing it out...

Question?

What product works well for filling in the little grinder marks and dings here and there?

Also,
Looking at some of the cross members on the 46', I'm thinking about removing and treating the rust under and inside of the mating surface....
I fear that I wont be able to keep the frame square... even doing it one at a time? Ideas?

thanks,
-Jerry

Last edited by cletis; 08/17/2012 8:55 PM. Reason: Language

After searching for a year I found the next project!
46' 1/2 ton in pieces! took 2 trips to get it home, but most of the hard work was already done!!!

-jerry
"Phil" the 46'