| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Hush, moparguy, Gdads51, Gray_Ghost, Bill Hanlon, Hugh63c10, 1 invisible),
208
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,283 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2012 Posts: 3 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2012 Posts: 3 | Ive talked to her about the seats before and shes unsure of what she wants for seats. I was outside making a list of what I have and whats needed for the truck as I was dragging it all out of the truck lol. The origanal bench seat in it still has good springs so I might just re upholster them if she dont make up her mind. She does have quite a bit of input in it but there is somethings that Im not gonna tell her so that way its a lil bit of a surprise. Im gonna try and get some pics of both trucks today and post em. | | |
| |
| |