The Vehicle Information Kits on the GM Heritage site are a little difficult to page through. The same information is available on Keith Hardy's "OLD ONLINE CHEVY MANUALS" site with a big improvement. The table of contents is hyperlinked to the section in the kit.

< CLICK 1 > Old Online Chevy Manuals
< CLICK 2 > Specification Information (Resto-Packs) Packages - Pre 1960
< CLICK 3 > FYI - 1954 Information Kit on Old Chevy Manuals site.

The quality is a little better on the GM site, but it is much easier to find on Keith Hardy's site.

FYI - GM sent printed kits to owners/restorers for free a few years ago. I got mine around 1999.

Thanks for introducing more 'Bolters to the Restoration Kit information.


- Lonnie
My '54 3104
Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post.
lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt.

OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all