Figured it out! I peeled back the tape on the "20" wire, that's actually 26. Full tank sender.
Found the horn wire tucked up in the rats nest near the gauge cluster.

New question. That horn wire with the female bullet connector just reaches the hole in the steering column. Our harness doesn't appear to have come with the jumper wire from the hole in the steering column to the horn button. I'm not sure if we're missing it, or did the company just assume that the wire in the steering column from the button was there and usable? Good thing our wire is still in the steering column.
Also, we're missing the clip that is mentioned, it's just a hole in the column. Can a new clip be purchased or is that not necessary?

I'm guessing the same deal with the sender wire. I guess they're saving us the trouble of having to remove the steering wheel or the seat, right?

Sorry to take up everyones time, I should have looked closer...Next issue will probably be the turn signal switch wiring, so stay tuned. Thanks again. Have a good night.

Last edited by 50chvytrk; 07/25/2012 10:01 PM.