| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2012 Posts: 83 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2012 Posts: 83 | Does anyone know the demensions of the stock tank? It looks like there is a bit of a hack job under my truck. The tank measures about 13x13x24 which from what I'm reading on the internet is a 1/2 ton 16 gallon tank. I'm just curious before I rip this one out to clean it out.
1953 1 ton panel
| | |
| |
| |