Yep, got a great story for you. I have been storing the truck at my father in laws farm in an enclosed barn. It had started to rust on the chrome bumper a little. I moved it to a friends house who was going through a seperation from his wife. He has three garages, two that are heated and cooled and a third one that isn't. He was really in a bad place with the wife leaving etc. He has always loved the old truck so I let him drive it and store it and he agreed to paint it . He decided to do that instead of spending the money to buy one himself.He got it painted and drove it for a year or so. Then guess what, his wife decided it wasn't so great being out there at age 50, she came baaaaaack. The first things she said to my good friend was, Hey, I have been gone for two years, have you cleaned this house in two years? He of course said no not really. The second thing she said was I want that GD old stinky truck out of my garage!!The ball and chain is back!