Ok in looking through my parts I noticed that i am missing a part, Looking for Mast Jacket Part No 354842 for the Steering, and guess I would need the bushings Upper 354836, I believe I have the U-Bolt, but also guess there is a clamp on the lower end ?? Would that be the Clamp, Mast jacket 551198 ?? This is per the info out of my 1929-1930 Master Parts List

In the 1929-1932 part numbers are the same except for the Clamp, Mast jacket 369593

Any idea where this might be acquired, looked at the normal places online including eBay !: Looks like I can get the upper bushin from the Filling Station and a few other places.

Anyone have any pictures of these parts and an assembly ?? That would be helpful as well.


1929 Chevrolet AC International - 4 Door
1930 Chevrolet AD Universal - Canopy Express Truck
Love the Antique Chevrolet's from 1928-1932
The Beauty, Simplicity, History, and the Stories they Tell
[/font]
- - In the Stovebolt Gallery
-- In the Gallery Forum