| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
106
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,181 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 44 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 44 | Removal of the front panel was surprisingly simple but very labor intensive. You have to drill a lot of spot welds. I should have taken more pictures during the process to help others. I am going to do a similar process on the rear of the hood and I should end up with a fairly solid hood. | | |
| |
| |