| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (TUTS 59, WICruiser, 1955 1 Series, Gray_Ghost, Phak1, 3B, Otto Skorzeny),
123
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,552 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 5,337 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 5,337 | I know 1948-54 cabs mount on each side in the front, I assume 47 is the same. I was just working on a 48 and the rear cab mount is in the center on what looks like a rocking set-up, I would bet 47 is the same. Later cabs use a shackle set-up, on each side, off the outside of the frame up to the cab floor.
See the USA in your vintage Chevrolet! My Blog | | |
| |
| |