| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,481 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2012 Posts: 17 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2012 Posts: 17 | 1969 GMC 7500, manual trany.
Not sure what big V6 I have yet. According to ID tag its a 351M V6. Can I use "C" connecting rods in a "M" engine block? Cant seem to locate replacement M connecting rods. I found a broken rod and piece of a piston skirt in my oil pan. Along with a hole in my oil pan now as well. | | |
| |
| |