So I am off all week. Wife is going to camp with the girls church group and I get to stay home with our other 5 kids. Guess what I'm going to be doing...working on the hotrod bus.

I have 2 wheels all done for the brakes and will need to redo some things on the left rear. Then I can turn it around and tackle the other 2, mount the MC and HV. Bending all new brake lines too. That might be a good week's worth of work while watching 5 kiddos huh?

Here's my progress on the front left brakes:

[IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m290/fclaridge/25896bdb.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m290/fclaridge/8b54a379.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m290/fclaridge/7d29537d.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m290/fclaridge/0bbc6a66.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m290/fclaridge/442f7b47.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m290/fclaridge/4be90ecf.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m290/fclaridge/84008f49.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m290/fclaridge/67294710.jpg[/IMG]

Now I think the wheel is going to need some fresh paint to make it look more acceptable sitting next to the fresh red paint.

And through all this I found that the previous owner changed over to modern tapered bearings already.
[IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m290/fclaridge/934894e5.jpg[/IMG]


1956 Chevy School Bus Superior Body
In the Stovebolt Gallery