| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,305 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 78 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 78 | Having trouble getting wheels to fit my 54 3600 with original tie rods. I have read switching to 1 ton tie rods from Autozone for around $20.00 is an answer. I find the price to be $58.00. What is the application that I ask for? I have found Accuride Wheels #29576 with 4 1/4" backspacing that I think will work with a 1/4" spacer. I found these thru Rickson Wheel Thanks again Tony | | |
| |
| |