HB, I think the heat has gotten to you, either that or it was the lack of proper refrigeration of your beverages all weekend.
I admit to my lack of preparation, I mean, I expected a Harley or two to roll by, the occasional power crew hurrying to the next job, the arrival of a diesel conversion now and then and your typical assortment of mini vans but I never expected a 5 foot tall (ok, maybe at full alert...) emu to come sauntering up to my post. So, guilty as charged, not prepared for emu invasion.
Please counted me in for the Maury River Chair Lift operation when complete.............just as long as there are no bees!

Last edited by Bill Marlow; 07/10/2012 2:07 PM.

~ Billy
Old Dominion Stovebolt Society: Exotic Animal Division
1946 Chevrolet Cab Over Engine | In the Gallery | Video | More pictures
1959 GMC 860 | Pictures
1950 Chevrolet 3800 | Pictures
I've got a trailer and I'm not afraid to use it!