| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Peggy M, Gray_Ghost, Hotrod Lincoln, MickeyP, 55shaker, klhansen, Craig /49 Panel),
102
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,388 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 57 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 57 | I am in process of re-capping a 1951 AD radio and was wondering if anyone knows what gauges of wire are used inside the radio and a source for the cloth covered wire. Sometime during the life of the radio someone did some repair and used newer wire and crimp connectors so I figure since I have the radio apart I might as well re-wire it. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks dave
1966 Chevrolet Caprice 2 Door Hardtop (396 Big Block) 1951 GMC 9434 5 Window (waiting on a 292 transplant) | | |
| |
| |