| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Gdads51, Rustnut, 3800GUY, KEVINSKI, Southerntruck, klhansen, dt235sd, Otto Skorzeny, Hotrod Lincoln),
69
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,301 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#86520 06/30/2005 4:12 AM | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 170 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 170 | A big thanks to everyone's inputs. This is a good education. I just want to have as few as problems as possible. It looks like YnZ may be local to me. I will do some more research before I buy. Thanks again for the help. That's why I keep coming back! | | |
| |
| |