| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 60 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 60 | The truck is coming to me without an engine or trany , I had planned on using the4.3 litre and T5 out of the S10 that the rear end will come from . Engine will be Carb induction with HEI ignition . I want this one to be a reliable and easy driver for my wife to use from time to time . To partly answer your question I dont know any specifics about the stock rear end I am mostly looking into possibilities .
Allan 1946 GMC 1949 Mercury M68
| | |
| |
| |