| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (crenwelge, JW51, Lostbuthaulinass, Hugh63c10, Gray_Ghost, 1955 1 Series, greenie-reddy),
161
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,237 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#86342 08/28/2003 2:45 PM | Joined: Mar 2003 Posts: 68 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2003 Posts: 68 | Some one please tell me how this connection is made. I have a new sender unit and all the other gauges in the cluster in my 53 work so I feel certain the fuel gauge will. What I want to do is, run wire from the sender unit as directly to the fuel gauge as I can. There are two terminals on the fuel gauge, what goes where? | | |
| |
| |