| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Phak1, Guitplayer, Otto Skorzeny, Perro, greenie-reddy, Hush, Hotrod Lincoln, 1 invisible),
155
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,228 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2000 Posts: 591 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2000 Posts: 591 | I have a 1957 Chevy truck, long-bed. I am about ready to assemble the bed. It has been apart so long, I forgot how the mounting brackets for the bed side steps (gravel shields) bolt in. It looks like they bolt to the front sill (closest to cab), back side (to the rear) of the sill. The sill has two holes on each end, on one side. I think the sill needs to be positioned so the hole side faces the back of the truck. The sills are from Mar-K. Can anyone verify this,thanks. don | | |
| |
| |