| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (klhansen, ronsway, 1 invisible),
165
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 252 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 252 | I dug the old ones out and the ends looked like they were crimped in so I opened the crimp and used some Dawn dish soap to string them end. The key I believe is make sure it's clean before the install. | | |
| |
| |