| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (55shaker, crenwelge, Gray_Ghost, JW51, Cosmo, Lostbuthaulinass, Hugh63c10),
226
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,237 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2002 Posts: 141 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2002 Posts: 141 | ok another (out there) question I found the replacement plate I was looking for,now the question.on my registration card and title(I think)the weight of my truck says 8000 lbs.this cant be right for a 1/2 ton can someone give me the correct weight? so I can order the right plate.......thanks | | |
| |
| |