| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,338 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#85311 02/03/2005 1:26 PM | Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 324 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 324 | I am having the same problem. I installed the new 12v. guage into the cluster and now I am getting about 6v. at the sender. If I remember right there should be no voltage at the tank. I also have a new sender in the tank but have not hooked it up yet. I am getting all of my readings at the wire at the tank. Don't want to burn up the sender. Anyone have any ideas whats going on? | | |
| |
| |